Patches μ-Fill PIGM 400
µ-Fill PIGM 400 Patches
μ-Fill PIGM 400 is a technological innovation that enables the in-depth treatment of localised pigmentation irregularities. These patches covered with micro-cones release their brightening active ingredients as close as possible to melanocytes to visibly reduce the intensity of the pigmentation mark.
The treatment of pigmentation marks requires targeting all action mechanisms involved in their formation, and vectorising active ingredients up to the melanocytes, at the base of the epidermis. Sun protection is essential as the sun is a very powerful stimulator of melanogenesis and generates free radicals.
Inspired by the micro-needling technology used in aesthetic medicine, μ-Fill PIGM 400 enables the in- depth treatment of localised pigmentation marks.
Covered with micro-cones, these single-use patches are made up of 100% hyaluronic acid, solidified anti- melanogenesis, anti-glycation and antioxidant active ingredients. They are capable of penetrating the deepest layers of the epidermis, where they dissolve completely to release and disseminate active ingredients as close as possible to the melanocytes.
Micro-cone patches apply the principle of micro-needling technology to improve the efficacy of active ingredients. Instead of using metal micro-needles, micro-cones made up of 100% solidified active ingredients penetrate the epidermis.
These completely painless and irritation-free micro-cones create a micro-perforation on the skin’s surface to penetrate the deepest layers of the epidermis. Once in contact with the skin, active ingredients dissolve and disseminate extensively Hyaluronic acid acts as a vector for these active ingredients to optimize their properties.
They help regulate melanin synthesis and transfer to the keratinocytes to inhibit skin color on the surface. Their anti-glycation action reduces the AGE content (advanced glycation end products) in the cell medium, thereby combating the excess production of melanin. Lastly, they limit lipofuscin synthesis for enhanced lightening action. Localized pigmentation marks are reduced.
Used as part of a one-month program, μ-Fill PIGM 400 reduces the dark spots on the skin’s surface to make it more even and uniform.
- Hexylresorcinol is an ester synthesized from hexyl alcohol and lauric acid. Through different mechanisms, it helps inhibit the expression of tyrosinase and, as a result, limit the melanogenesis process. It also produces an antioxidant effect to protect cells and control the melanin production induced by oxidative stress. The size and intensity of pigmentation marks are reduced; the skin is brighter and more even.
- Niacinamide, also known as Vitamin B3 or PP, is a water-soluble vitamin which acts on lipid and protein synthesis. It is instrumental in triggering numerous chemical reactions. In particular, it helps inhibit the transfer of melanosomes to the keratinocytes to lighten the skin. Its antioxidant action protects the skin against oxidative stress.
- Tranexamic acid has anti-inflammatory action to limit inflammatory reactions which trigger melanin production. As a result, it reduces melanin synthesis to diminish pigmentation marks and prevent their formation.
- L-Carnosine is a peptide known for its anti-glycation and antioxidant action. It preserves the DNA of skin cells and protects the skin against the harmful effects of free radicals. In addition, by reducing the AGE content (advanced glycation end products) in the cell medium, it helps limit the excess production of melanin to diminish pigmentation marks.
- Vitamin C has powerful antioxidant and photoprotective effects. It reduces the oxidation of the proteins responsible for lipofuscin synthesis to diminish pigmentation marks. It also inhibits tyrosinase for enhanced lightening action.
- Open the pouch, remove the rigid transparent base and the white protective film.
- Press the side covered with micro-cones onto the mark to be treated. Gently tap the patch with your fingertips so that it sticks perfectly.
- Leave on overnight or at least for 3 hours. Remove and discard the patch.
Note: An application time of 3 hours is needed for the micro-cones to dissolve completely and release active ingredients. Meanwhile, the skin closes the micro-perforations created. During this period, the skin is perfectly preserved thanks to the protective film of the patch.
Apply a hazelnut-sized amount of Creme Echinoderm au Complexe Bio-Marin over all the face, neck and cleavage after previously using the recommended Lotion P50 and the Quintessential Serums.